tecknoquest, inc. → june 2016 - present
Drawing on 20+ years of successful business experience and my serial entrepreneur personality, I help your business become more efficient and profitable. Most importantly, I won't just "swoop in," identify the challenges facing your business, and then leave. I will lead and assist with the implementation of effective and affordable solutions. Let’s talk about how I can help your business.
Business Development and Operations
Sidney Pharmacy ltd. → August 2017 - April 2018
Contracted to plan and implement strategies to assist a well-established small business in a competitive local market that was looking for efficiencies and growth opportunities.
- Analyzed all aspects of current operations, personnel and marketing initiatives; identified many areas that could be improved.
- Streamlined operations and implemented recommended changes resulting in significant short term and long term savings.
- Developed and/or modernized company online presence (website, social media, SEO, etc.) to increase traffic and sales.
- Ongoing work with the ownership team to identify and implement additional strategies to help grow and sustain the business.
Interim Chief Operations Officer
AOS PARTNERS (APPLIED OFFICE SOLUTIONS, LTD.) → FEBRUARY - JUNE 2017
Contracted to plan and strategize the aggressive expansion of a local business selling customized data management solutions.
- Guided and completed company rebranding.
- Modernized company website to increase traffic and sales.
- Authored comprehensive business expansion plan for development of web-based products and services.
Vice President of Digital Strategies
teacher created materials publishing → october 2013 - june 2016
Clarified and remodeled all aspects of TCM's online business presence. Modernized their customer websites and crafted the company's story through social media. Managed and mentored a team of 20 internal and external web developers.
- Consolidated five customer websites into one modern and cohesive website built for increased traffic and sales conversions.
- Implemented a new proprietary web platform.
- Organized product database with over 10,000 books and kits.
Founder, CEO, and President
tecknoquest, inc. → 1996 - 2013
Established successful digital distribution company focused on domestic and international K-12 education market. Grew business to include platform and backend retail services for 100+ retailers worldwide. Sold business in 2013.
Staff Development Consultant & Trainer
apple → 1998 - 2009
Guided and mentored school and district level administrators to vision and plan for the successful implementation of Apple technology in schools. Trained and mentored teachers in the meaningful and effective use of technology in their classrooms.
Project Manager (Techworks), Author & Presenter
teacher created materials publishing → 1996 - 2004
Managed the creation of TechWorks, an award winning program that included a K-9 scope and sequence of technology skills and supporting lesson plans and resources; co-authored various aspects of the program.